Polygrate 40 x 40
- Modular grates 15.75 inches x 15.75 inches (40cm x 40cm) are designed to interlock together allowing you to build a floor of any size
- Unlike all-plastic grating, Polygrate's high strength, fibreglass reinforced plastic composite eliminates sagging between beams due to creep and reduces surface wear.
- Polygrate 40 x 40’s rounded corners minimize injuries. The edges are bevelled providing a smoother, safe surface that promotes comfort.
- The ideal combination of 3/8” (1 cm) void and 3/8” (1 cm) wear surface allows for thorough cleaning, long life, and maximum return on your investment.
- The only true farrowing floor designed to be used throughout the entire farrowing crate, no need for unsanitary steel or cast iron!
Polygrate’s unique “High-Low” finger design provides outstanding traction for pigs for all sizes, while enhancing safety and comfort. Improved traction leads to less stress and injury to pigs. This all adds up to better feed gains and healthier animals.
- The true V-shaped underside is designed for easy and maximum cleaning.
- With its profuse voids, and special surface contouring, Polygrate's Challenger 40 x40 makes for a very clean floor.
- Polygrate's sanitary-grade, solid plastic material is non-porous and does not harbour disease. Some floors like cast iron, rusted metal, concrete and foamed plastics can harbour disease even after washing and disinfecting. Such floors can make it impossible to eradicate certain diseases in your operation.
Please refer to the Accessories section for a detailed list.
Installation and Maintenance
Polygrate 40 x 40 is designed to be installed with the corrosion-proof Super I-Beam, H.D.I-Beam, Box I-Beam or H.D.Box I-Beam fibreglass support system. Please refer to the Support Beam section for a detailed list
There is no special maintenance required with Faroex's Polygrate panel system. Once installed, just pressure-wash the floor and use!