For Weaning and Nursery pigs up to 100 lbs (45kg)
- Unique “High-Low” finger design
- Superior traction
- Traction leads to less stress and injury to the hogs
- Better feed gains and healthier animals
- Plastic/fibreglass material reduces surface wear
- True V-shaped underside is designed for easy and maximum cleaning
- Top washing also washes the bottom
- Modular 18" by 18" (45 cm by 45 cm) grates are designed to interlock, allowing you to build a floor of any size.
- Unlike all-plastic grating, Polygrate's high strength, fibreglass reinforced plastic composite eliminates sagging between beams due to creep and reduces surface wear.
- Polygrate’s Gro-More panel has rounded corners to minimize injuries. Its beveled edges provide a smoother, safer surface which promotes comfort of the hog.
- An ideal combination of 1/2” (13 mm) void and 5/8” (16mm) wear surface allows for thorough cleaning, long life, and maximum return on your investment.
- The V-shaped underside is designed for easy and maximum cleaning, from the top and the bottom.
- Polygrate's sanitary-grade, solid plastic material is non-porous and does not harbour disease. Some floors - like cast iron, rusted metal, concrete and foamed plastics - can harbour disease even after washing and disinfecting. Such floors can make it impossible to eradicate certain diseases in your operation.
Please refer to the Accessories Section for a detailed list.
Installation and Maintenance
Polygrate Gro-More is designed to interlock onto Faroex's fiberglass I-Beams or 3/16” metal flat bar for support. Please refer to the Support Beam section for a detailed list.
There is no special maintenance required with Faroex's Polygrate panel system. Once installed, just pressure-wash the floor and use!