- For Hogs up to 280 lbs. (127kg)
- Unique “High-Low” finger design
- Superior traction
- Traction leads to less stress and injury to pigs
- Better feed gains and healthier animals
- Modular 12" x 30" (30.5cm x 61cm) grates are designed to interlock, allowing you to build a floor of any size.
- Unlike all-plastic grating, Polygrate's high strength, fibreglass reinforced plastic composite eliminates sagging between beams due to creep and reduces surface wear.
- Polygrate’s Grower’s rounded corners minimize injuries. The edges are bevelled providing a smoother, safer surface that promotes comfort.
- An ideal combination of 9/16” (15 mm) void and 1 1/8” (29 mm) wear surface allows for thorough cleaning, long life, and maximum return on your investment.
- Top washing also washes the bottom; the V-shaped underside is designed for easy and maximum cleaning.
- Polygrate's sanitary-grade, solid plastic material is non-porous and does not harbour disease. Some floors - like cast iron, rusted metal, concrete and foamed plastics - can harbour disease even after washing and disinfecting. Such floors can make it impossible to eradicate certain diseases in your operation.
Please refer to the Accessories section for a detailed list.
Installation and Maintenance
Polygrate Grower is designed to be installed over a grid of the corrosion-proof Polybeam™ or Maxispan™ fibreglass support system. Please refer to the Support Beam section for a detailed list.
There is no special maintenance required with Faroex's Polygrate panel system. Once installed, just pressure-wash the floor and use!